Monday, June 1, 2009

As a Commissioner for Oaths, I can administer oaths, and take and receive affidavits, declarations, and affirmations that will be used in Malaysia. I am also available to authenticate your documents, to witness your statutory declaration or to act as a witness of certain documents.

I am also a Certified Translator (Malay/English/Chinese). I can perform instant translation for official use in Malaysia and overseas (Australia, UK ,EU, New Zealand, USA, ASEAN countries).

Documents translated : Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, Education Certificates, School Testimonials, Licences, etc. for Visa Application, Permanent Residence, Education and Migration Purposes

If you require my services in Petaling Jaya, please give me a call and drop by my office. My office can be found in the heart of suburban Damansara Jaya. It is easily accessible from the New Klang Valley Expressway and Jalan Damansara.

                              LIM BOON KA
                              BSc (Hons), Malaya
                              Member of Malaysian Translation Association
                              (Persatuan Penterjemah Malaysia)

Office                   33, Jalan SS22/23, Damansara Jaya
                              47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel No +6012 283 0497
Office hours Monday to Friday : 10am to 5pm
Outside office hours - upon request
View Atria Shopping Centre in a larger map